Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Business Trap




Ok - I meant business trip, not trap. When I am home I have pretty good discipline. Working out, sleeping, eating - the usual stuff. Put me on the road and it is just so easy for me to work too much, eat too much or drink too much or all of it too much. I do love to get out and run in other places and Seattle is a great place for runners. The climate is fine for running and the scenery can be awesome. It may or may not be true, but it seems to me that more people here are into the outdoors and fitness than back in Cleveland.
This was taken during my run yesterday. Believe it or not this is a trail that is right in a business area. They really figured this out. August in the northwest is berry season and there were blackberries everywhere - Gatorade not needed!

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 11:48 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home