Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mill Creek Park

Youngstown's answer. As usual, no one is listening. Tag me as a homer if you want, but the place is really great. I went around Glacier Lake, stopping a couple of times during a 3 mile run. Lots going on at Volney Rogers. Two pee wee football games with yelling coaches being out yelled by parents and two guys trying to play tennis. Wedding photos at what I call the Rose Garden, but the real name is Fellows Riverside Gardens. My name is better.

Have you ever noticed how things seemed so much bigger when you were a kid? I thought Volney Rogers was about the size of the moon, but it's not.

http://www.millcreekmetroparks.com/

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 9:26 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home