Friday, October 08, 2010

Priorities

How do you prioritize your running? These last couple of months I have been getting my running in whenever I can / wherever I can. The runs have been fun and I am not complaining. However, I am not in real good running shape. Some of you may know someone who always has running at the absolute top of their priority list. That is not me me. I have a wife and daughter and new job. Sadly, I know someone who got a divorce because running was always at the top of the list. I bet you know someone who has gone out for a run even though they were injured - hope that one does not hit home with you. Think about it.

Running is moving up my list for the next couple of months. There may be a day or two when it is at the top of the list, but not too many and not two days in a row.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 10:42 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home