Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tropical Storm Ike

I am so smart. Got my running done on Sunday before 9:00. This was well before Ike hit Cleveland. Windy and hot and a little bit of rain. Enough wind to provide a no-charge tree trim. I feel bad for the people in Galveston and Houston that lost big when the really powerful part of the storm passed through Texas.

This is going to sound so "cleveland," but I cannot stop myself. Our worst weather is three months of cold and snow. Tornadoes - no. Hurricanes - no. Earthquakes - some. (Are Earthquakes weather related?) Mountain lions - no. You get the point. At least I did not go on about our big drinking fountain on the city's northern border.

Weather today: sunny, no wind, no rain, 70 something - perfect.

That is the last weather report you will ever see from me. Hope you liked it.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 2:58 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home