Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Track Workout


All those left turns. It makes a runner strong and is essential to improve. And oh yeah, it is fun. Of course each one of the actual laps is not fun. I think part of the fun is that it is more "mental" than most of the running around the park or neighborhood I do. Being ready and fighting through the difficult parts takes mental toughness. The post workout buzz is good too.

Here is even more fun. Wilson Mills and Miner Road, near the library, I am running back from my track workout. At 12:30 pm I look down at the sidewalk and I find $50. Free money - nothing like it! I did leave my name and number at the library in case someone realizes their loss and traces it down to a sidewalk block in Mayfield Heights. If someone calls, I will return the Grant.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 12:04 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home