Thursday, February 05, 2009

What I Talk About When I Talk About Running

Believe it or not, there is a book written by Haruki Murakami titled, "What I Talk About When I Talk About Running." This is very confusing because Mr. Murakimi is an author. I know what you are thinking, of course he is an author, he wrote the book titled, "What I Talk About When I Talk About Running." Things are never that simple. You see, Mr. Murakimi is an important author as his day job. If you read the book you will learn that for Mr. Murakaimi, writing led to running which led to writing. I am not sure where the talking fits in. At no point in the book is there anything about anyone he talked to about running.

Rating: This is an easy to read book, kind of like a diary, that is about a writer who runs. He runs a lot, compared to many running writers I know. B-minus. Where is the inspiration?

Buy it if you must.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 9:40 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home