Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Are all Runners Cheap?

2008 spending estimates
- Lift tickets; $0
- Golf balls; $0
- Guitar lessons; $0
- Fancy outfits; $75
- Shoes; $200
- Sunglasses; $150
- Entry fees; $150

Conclusion - not all runners are cheap. Did you hear that Cleveland came in second place. We have the second highest incidence of seasonal affect disorder, commonly known as SAD. My second favorite place, Seattle, came in first. (I am getting to my point, don't worry.) In light of the fact that I always run in a cloud, those are some really extravagant and expensive sunglasses.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 10:17 AM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you have a blog and why did I not know about it?
This is great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home