Thursday, October 09, 2008

Peace Race 2008

October 12 - Sunday. I am looking forward to this race, even though it means missing the Towpath experience. Two great options for runners on the same day - isn't it great?

Running my age. If I can run the 10K in 48 minutes that would be ok with me. Not even my running friends care too much about my time. My family could not care less. Honestly, my family would not know what to say if I came home and reported that I ran a 38 minute 10K. "That's wonderful, can you take the dog for a walk?" is the likely response.

Winning according to Uncle Rick. Completing my training, feeling good, getting on the starting line, enjoying the day, being nice to someone and not one darn second over 48 minutes.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 9:52 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home