Sunday, October 05, 2008

Disrespectful?



Running in a cemetery never seems like the wrong thing. I like to go in the morning every once in a while. Lakeview in Cleveland Heights - the best, however they will stop you at the gate if they see you, depending on who is on duty.

I ran into (good one) a friend (more of an acquaintance) in North Chagrin. We ended up going south on SOM and I turned in at Knollwood Cemetery. Check out this photo of one of the graves I came across. You can create your own story. Please not too sad or scary. You know of course that cemeteries are for the ones left behind. Grandkids hopefully.

Another time I can let you know about my being "directed" out of Arlington National Cemetery at o-700.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 7:12 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home