Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yesterday's Running Clothes

Admit it, you have done this too. I went out for an easy 30 minutes on Monday night. On Tuesday morning, after doing some work, I set out for the track in the same clothes I wore on Monday. Don't even start to wonder if I took a shower or slept in my running clothes or anything else you can come up with. My Monday running outfit was simply on the floor in front of the washer and I thought, what the heck, put that outfit back on and went out the door.

My dad has this friend that my mom loves to makes fun of. This guy likes to say, "I was tinking to myself, in my head. . . " And then he tells you about some original idea he has.

I am tinking about doing a load of clothes tonight.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 3:48 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home