Thursday, December 04, 2008

Mt. Holyoke

I didn't run up. I could have of course, but I did not want to show off. The gold metal for this hike went to one of my sister-in-laws.

That is the Connecticut River down there. According to the locals this is a very famous view - that was news to the Cleveland contingent.

All-in-all it was another great visit to Amherst. I ran nearly every morning on the Norwottuck trail, which I really enjoyed. And I concluded one new thing on this visit to Massachusetts, the names of places are kind of funny. What if Amherst College was located in Belchertown*, as one example. I know many people that would not go to any of the restaurants in Baconville, as another example. I could go on; Cheapside, Dudleyville, etc.

* Thanks Mark!

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 7:22 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home