Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Five 800s

I am out for the once a week speed workout in a few minutes. I have been running four 800s at 3:30 each. Today we up the ante to five.

There is a great deal of math in the running life. On Saturday, I could not stop doing math problems during my run. I was stuck on how many km in a marathon and other useless calculating. Seriously annoying myself, which is kind of funny now, but was not at all funny while I was trying to enjoy myself. Usually I just annoy other people, so once again running has helped me reveal a new talent known as "self annoyance." Look for workshop announcements on how you too can annoy yourself, using my patented approach.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 10:38 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home