Sunday, March 22, 2009

A certain age

On your birthday cake there are candles and each of those candles represents a year to the day since the day you were born. Check. Yesterday I set out to run a number of minutes equivalent to the number of candles that would have been on my birthday cake, if we were going to observe this tradition of candles on cake. I ran for 48 minutes and thought, excellent - mission accomplished. Problem is that I am now inclined to forget how old I am. Yesterday was my 49th birthday, as I realized later in the day when I was showing off my running creativity to loved ones. I owe a minute of running, which I now refer to as my "senior minute."

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 2:28 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home