Saturday, September 19, 2009

River Run Recovery

I am looking back on last Sunday's River Run experience and feeling good about every aspect of the event. Organization, weather, course, people - all great. It did take me a few days to get back to running, but that is OK. I am planning to run six or seven miles tomorrow.

Here is something different. In addition to planning my run, I am planning what I am going to think about. You see, I have some career things to work figure out. I know lots of people have stuff, especially jobs and career related to deal with, so I don't think I am unique or special. However, in all my years of running and thinking, I have never planned what to think about in advance, until now.

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 8:41 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home