Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Hi Rick - first of all, congratulations on finding new employment! Just logged in and see that you are with GE Healthcare. Glad to see your search is over and you've found a job!

Second thing is that I wanted to ask you if you're planning to run Cleveland Marathon in the spring, and if so if you'd consider joining my charity group. My niece suffers from a rare genetic disorder called Ehlers Danlos syndrome. There are different variations but hers (vascular type) is the most severe. She has three anyeurisms that are not operable, as her blood vessels are so fragile. There is no known cure, but some promising research out of Johns Hopkins University we are trying to help fund. Anyway, I've worked with Cleveland Marathon to get Ehlers Danlos as an official charity partner.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

Burt

Bookmark and Share
posted by UncleRick @ 12:05 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home